Seriously people....

Posted: Jun 7 2004, 07:57 AM
Alright... I'm a guy, I like boobs, I understand everyone else does, but do we seriously need multiple different threads to discuss them??? dry.gif

Lately it seems like every other thread is about tits... and they're all basically the same discussion... can we move on to something more interesting? or am I doomed to continue discussing tits in every thread? mad.gif
Posted: Jun 7 2004, 08:24 AM
Thank you! Are we so immature that we need to talk about tits all day and all of our fake sexual advetures....
How about something meaningful.
Posted: Jun 7 2004, 08:32 AM
QUOTE (Yankee @ Jun 7 2004, 06:24 AM)
fake sexual advetures....

Haha! Another thing that pisses me off... fake sex stories mad.gif
Posted: Jun 7 2004, 08:39 AM
FAKE!?!?!?! Yeah ok so i didnt have a threesome with Carmen Electra and Sarah Michelle Gellar.
Posted: Jun 7 2004, 08:44 AM
Example 1 (the tits idiot): Dude they have such nice tits... Tits, dude... tits... I like em big and small and whatever man, its just tits man... tits... I could talk about tits all day and night and say the same stupid shit over and over again but wow man, theyre still cool cuz theyre tits rolleyes.gif

Example 2 (the fake sex story idiot): So then I was like fucking this chick... no it was two chicks... shit, it was triplets man, and they were all so hot, but I was like "whatever bitches" and left em cuz they wanted me to say "I love you" and I dont love them hoes, I can get playboy bunny ass whenever I want to I'm such a pimp. rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by NateDogg21 on Jun 7 2004, 08:45 AM

Posted: Jun 7 2004, 09:21 AM
QUOTE (louballs @ Jun 7 2004, 09:39 AM)
FAKE!?!?!?! Yeah ok so i didnt have a threesome with Carmen Electra and Sarah Michelle Gellar.

lol
Posted: Jun 7 2004, 10:00 AM
QUOTE (Yankee @ Jun 7 2004, 08:24 AM)
Thank you! Are we so immature that we need to talk about tits all day and all of our fake sexual advetures....
How about something meaningful.

Wow, I've seriously been thinking this for a while. But I know we all love to talk about the boobies... there's nothing wrong with that but, c'mon it kinda sucks that all we talk about it sex and tits. Not like we have to start talking about the cock cause i'm a girl, that's not what I'm saying. So let's think of more of a variety of topics, uh? And I give you props Nate for being the first one to say it. wink.gif
Posted: Jun 7 2004, 10:13 AM
NateDogg...you're a stud. Thank you.
Posted: Jun 7 2004, 10:22 AM
So I was at the mall today and I saw this chick with the nicest tits ever so I went up to her and.. oops wrong thread.
Posted: Jun 7 2004, 10:26 AM
QUOTE (Chutzpah @ Jun 7 2004, 10:22 AM)
So I was at the mall today and I saw this chick with the nicest tits ever so I went up to her and.. oops wrong thread.

Hahaha!
Posted: Jun 7 2004, 11:05 AM
<-----------------still waiting to see if nate has anything meaningful to say
<-----------------agrees that meaningful conversation is good but..... gotta make it
<-----------------thinks that until then tits and sex is good too

This post has been edited by sc00terpi3 on Jun 7 2004, 11:07 AM

Posted: Jun 7 2004, 11:18 AM
well i agree with u on this one nate, but this area of the forum is labeled booze, sex, and partying. so of course we are gonna talk about tits, tits and more tits.
Posted: Jun 7 2004, 12:26 PM
First of all, thanks for the props ladies smile.gif wub.gif

Secondly, I understand this is the forum for sex, and I like a good discussion of a sexual nature as much as the next guy...

My problem is that there are 3 or 4 thread where the sole topic of discussion is "tits". And everyone has to weigh in with their opinion which is always essentially "I like tits".

Its just boring me.... I think we can come up with better stuff to talk about then multiple threads where the topic is "Tits - do you like them and how?"
Posted: Jun 7 2004, 01:15 PM
didn't I see a thread where nate was requesting a female member to post a picture of her tits? i think you may be contributing to the boring topic.

llcooltits

This post has been edited by llcoolcraig on Jun 7 2004, 01:18 PM

Posted: Jun 7 2004, 01:39 PM
Here is the other side to this every time something else is posted I watch it sink into the forms like I'm the only one that post anything in the Cars section and shit but it does not get any attention so thatís why people keep talking about sex and shit cause you know you see it on the active topics section and that is the first thing you click on so if you want this to go away donít reply to the shit
Posted: Jun 7 2004, 02:25 PM
QUOTE (llcoolcraig @ Jun 7 2004, 11:15 AM)
didn't I see a thread where nate was requesting a female member to post a picture of her tits? i think you may be contributing to the boring topic.

llcooltits

Are you deaf? Er... blind? Allow me to quote myself:

"My problem is that there are 3 or 4 thread where the sole topic of discussion is "tits". And everyone has to weigh in with their opinion which is always essentially "I like tits".

Its just boring me.... I think we can come up with better stuff to talk about then multiple threads where the topic is "Tits - do you like them and how?"

So you see, I'm all down for people posting pictures of tits... by all means, knock yourself out. But why 3 different threads devoted to discussion of tits... honestly, theres not that much to talk about.
Posted: Jun 7 2004, 02:28 PM
blink.gif

This post has been edited by llcoolcraig on Jun 7 2004, 02:29 PM

Posted: Jun 7 2004, 03:03 PM
QUOTE (Hova @ Jun 7 2004, 10:00 AM)
Not like we have to start talking about the cock cause i'm a girl

that's a subtle way of proposing a new thread topic smile.gif
Posted: Jun 7 2004, 04:07 PM
sorry natedogg i a newbe trying to make a good rap for myself wink.gif
Posted: Jun 7 2004, 09:09 PM
QUOTE (capt hoek @ Jun 7 2004, 02:07 PM)
sorry natedogg i a newbe trying to make a good rap for myself wink.gif

No problem... I'm just pissy lately 'casue of finals... dont take it personal - I'll be better after this week is over. smile.gif
Posted: Jun 7 2004, 09:48 PM
QUOTE (Tyler Durden @ Jun 7 2004, 03:03 PM)
QUOTE (Hova @ Jun 7 2004, 10:00 AM)
Not like we have to start talking about the cock cause i'm a girl

that's a subtle way of proposing a new thread topic smile.gif

hahaha, no i don't care about talking about the cock.
Posted: Jun 7 2004, 09:53 PM
And plus, when its not Tits, its Ass.

thats right Hova: the subject now is cock!

This post has been edited by *Momo|MIB* on Jun 7 2004, 09:59 PM

Posted: Jun 7 2004, 10:02 PM
QUOTE (*Momo|MIB* @ Jun 7 2004, 09:53 PM)
And plus, when its not Tits, its Ass.

thats right Hova: the subject now is cock!

Hahaha! Yah, MoMo... Let's start talking about the cock. That'll piss em off, Hah. Sorry boys.. but we love the penis and now you have to hear about it.
Posted: Jun 7 2004, 10:28 PM
QUOTE (Hova @ Jun 7 2004, 08:02 PM)
Sorry boys.. but we love the penis and now you have to hear about it.

I swear I'm gonna put that in my signature tongue.gif biggrin.gif
Posted: Jun 7 2004, 11:25 PM
well I was at the mall today again and I saw this guy and i remember telling my girlfriend I bet he has a nice cockand that I would like to compare it to mine. I hope this is the right thread.