Katrina Bullshit..

will it ever end?

Posted: Oct 24 2006, 09:14 AM
Whites Appealed Katrina Insurance More

whats the point of this fucking story??

is it white peoples fault that they appealed to state authorities to get their claims looked into?

the article proves that:
- the insurance co's treated black and white claims the same - that is they ripped them both off equally.
- that state authorities treated both the same - "In cases where Louisiana insurance regulators were able to get more money from insurers for homeowners, the amount for minorities and whites was roughly the same: about $40,000."

so someone has to write an article about what? white people were more effective, based on effort, to get more money from the insu co's. as
one black couple said,

"My husband didn't want to be bothered. I asked him, 'Why don't we sue the insurance company?' He said, 'They ain't gonna do nothing no way.' White just decided they was gonna go file. Black, we just gave up easier."

fucking bullshit that they make this out to be another issue of blacks being treated differently than whites when it isn't.

both blacks and whites had the SAME oppurtunities, but whites capitalized on them more than blacks.

Posted: Oct 24 2006, 09:26 AM
unsure.gif

user posted image
Posted: Oct 24 2006, 10:54 AM
The man always trying to hold my oppressed people down and shit.
Posted: Oct 24 2006, 12:10 PM
So all of these people had the same insurance coverage on their home policies, or are there manditory guidelines for homeowners/renters (to have their policy cover damage by hurricanes)? blink.gif Probably not.
Posted: Oct 24 2006, 02:36 PM
QUOTE (empresss @ Oct 24 2006, 12:10 PM)
So all of these people had the same insurance coverage on their home policies, or are there manditory guidelines for homeowners/renters (to have their policy cover damage by hurricanes)? blink.gif Probably not.

and your point is?
Posted: Oct 24 2006, 02:42 PM
QUOTE (Yankee @ Oct 24 2006, 02:36 PM)
and your point is?

I was wondering if it's mandatory to have a policy that covers natural disasters, because it wouldn't fall under "basic".... The people who are complaining probably didn't even have adequate insurance to cover their losses to start with.

Posted: Oct 24 2006, 02:46 PM
QUOTE (empresss @ Oct 24 2006, 02:42 PM)
I was wondering if it's mandatory to have a policy that covers natural disasters, because it wouldn't fall under "basic".... The people who are complaining probably didn't even have adequate insurance to cover their losses to start with.

so are you saying that it's the governments fault that it wasn't mandatory?
Posted: Oct 24 2006, 02:49 PM
QUOTE (Yankee @ Oct 24 2006, 02:46 PM)
so are you saying that it's the governments fault that it wasn't mandatory?

No, I'm saying it's the individuals fault for not understanding their insurance policy & what it does & doesn't cover.
Posted: Oct 24 2006, 02:51 PM
QUOTE (empresss @ Oct 24 2006, 02:49 PM)
No, I'm saying it's the individuals fault for not understanding their insurance policy & what it does & doesn't cover.

well I agree with you. thumbs.gif

even though thats not the point of this....

This post has been edited by Yankee on Oct 24 2006, 06:49 PM

Posted: Oct 24 2006, 05:38 PM
truf

http://gbhatesblkppl.ytmnsfw.com/?c845b5e5...f6a1534da9b18a6
Posted: Oct 25 2006, 11:35 AM
QUOTE (Yankee @ Oct 24 2006, 02:51 PM)

even though thats not the point of this....

What's the point of this?

The fact that white people are suing their insurance companies?.... Or that black people aren't?
Posted: Oct 25 2006, 01:54 PM
The point is to stir up shit and create racial tension.
Posted: Oct 25 2006, 02:07 PM
QUOTE (SW645 @ Oct 25 2006, 01:54 PM)

As though Southern states need any help with that?
Posted: Oct 25 2006, 02:19 PM
No, but more never hurt, right? No matter where it's happening, it's bullshit.
Posted: Oct 26 2006, 11:39 AM

thumbs.gif
Posted: Mar 17 2007, 05:26 PM
I wish Ray Nagin would have been killed by Katrina

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...1601951_pf.html

"Ladies and gentlemen, what happened in New Orleans could happen anywhere," Nagin said at a dinner sponsored by the National Newspaper Publishers Association, a trade group for newspapers that target black readers. "They are studying this model of natural disasters, dispersing the community and changing the electoral process in that community."

I guess Nagin really does believe Bush caused Katrina to disperse New Orleans liberals. rolleyes.gif
Posted: Mar 19 2007, 05:16 AM
He didn't? blink.gif
Posted: Mar 19 2007, 07:31 AM
QUOTE (hett @ Mar 17 2007, 05:26 PM)
I wish Ray Nagin would have been killed by Katrina

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...1601951_pf.html

"Ladies and gentlemen, what happened in New Orleans could happen anywhere," Nagin said at a dinner sponsored by the National Newspaper Publishers Association, a trade group for newspapers that target black readers. "They are studying this model of natural disasters, dispersing the community and changing the electoral process in that community."

I guess Nagin really does believe Bush caused Katrina to disperse New Orleans liberals. rolleyes.gif

s-violin.gif

i don't even know what to say about this guy except sooner or later he will run out of people to blame and he will have to look in the mirror...

wasn't he complaining at the time that it was taking too long to get people out of there....

now he says "they dispersed all of our people across 44 states with one-way tickets."...

well what the fuck, you can't have it both ways....
Posted: Mar 19 2007, 05:47 PM
I still can't believe that motherfucker got re-elected.
Posted: Mar 19 2007, 09:29 PM

Sounds like a job for.....
Obaminable snow man
Attached Image Attached Image