Ricky Hatton vs Floyd Mayweather

free live feed online

Posted: Dec 8 2007, 12:49 PM
Just so nobody here has to pay to see Floyd run away from his opponent all night again. This site is great it broadcasts almost everything.

http://www.myp2p.eu/
Posted: Dec 8 2007, 04:47 PM
I'm rooting for Hatton, I like fiery British boxers
Posted: Dec 9 2007, 07:01 AM
Leading with your head is rarely a good strategy. Mayweather is by far the better fighter. Hatten has a lot of courage. If he keeps fighting I predict brain damage.
Posted: Dec 9 2007, 12:05 PM
QUOTE (Littleman1 @ Dec 9 2007, 07:01 AM)
Leading with your head is rarely a good strategy. Mayweather is by far the better fighter. Hatten has a lot of courage. If he keeps fighting I predict brain damage.

Hatton won the first half of the fight then his whole style changed you could tell he was getting nervous in the later rounds. Lack of big fight experience is what lost the fight for Hatton. I wish Mayweather was a middlewieght Pavlik and Taylor would knock him out. Mayweather fights like hes afraid to get hit he runs from everyone holds way too much even by boxing standards then when he starts to get hit against the ropes he ducks through them or turns his head. All I can say about last night is atleast the judges didnt give him the fight like the DeLahoya fifght.
Posted: Dec 10 2007, 05:16 AM
Mayweather was way ahead on all three score cards so the judges clearly didn't think he won the first half of the fight. Fight fans tend to see the fight they want to see not the one that's taking place. Most fans couldn't score a fight if their life depended on it. I know I couldn't.
Posted: Dec 10 2007, 09:02 AM
QUOTE (Littleman1 @ Dec 10 2007, 05:16 AM)
Mayweather was way ahead on all three score cards so the judges clearly didn't think he won the first half of the fight. Fight fans tend to see the fight they want to see not the one that's taking place. Most fans couldn't score a fight if their life depended on it. I know I couldn't.

Judges scorecards are always biased towards the favorite I tend to lean towards Ledermans card he scored the first half of the fight in favor of Harron. Lederman has no reason to favor Hatton and based on what I have seen from judges in the past there is no reason to trust their scorecards. Ledermand is payed to be an analyst not a commentator that means he observes the fight and reports what he sees based on fact.
Posted: Dec 12 2007, 05:18 PM
Mayweather kicked ass! GO USA!

Fuck that British ass bitch Hatton.