Cancel. The. Account.

AOL customer service dickheads

Posted: Jun 22 2006, 06:43 PM
http://www.nbc10.com/video/9406470/detail.html

I received a year trial of AOL for free when I first bought my Dell about three years ago, and hearing this guy's phone conversation reminded me of what I went through (to a lesser extent) when I called to cancel my account when the year was up. Anyone else deal with this sort of thing out of curiosity?
Posted: Jun 22 2006, 06:43 PM
Thank god I have never had AOL has a provider. I hate calling and canceling things.
Posted: Jun 22 2006, 08:48 PM
AOL is the internet for the gullable and dumb.
Posted: Jun 22 2006, 09:02 PM
QUOTE (HeadShot @ Jun 22 2006, 06:48 PM)

smile.gif
Attached Image Attached Image
Posted: Jun 23 2006, 08:20 AM
QUOTE (HeadShot @ Jun 22 2006, 08:48 PM)

I'm an outspoken guy who likes to write and hang with my friends. I love speaking my mind on a variety of topics and I enjoy people who can be mature enough to handle a debate and not resort to flaming like an angsty teen. I like baseball (BoSox), hard rock music, the beach, electronics, and watching movies. If you want to know more, just ask. I'm a nice guy and I like meeting new people, so just drop me a line.
smile.gif
Posted: Jun 23 2006, 06:58 PM
QUOTE (sec @ Jun 23 2006, 08:20 AM)
I'm an outspoken guy who likes to write and hang with my friends. I love speaking my mind on a variety of topics and I enjoy people who can be mature enough to handle a debate and not resort to flaming like an angsty teen. I like baseball (BoSox), hard rock music, the beach, electronics, and watching movies. If you want to know more, just ask. I'm a nice guy and I like meeting new people, so just drop me a line.
smile.gif

Can I help you? I wasn't contradicting myself, like you seem to be implying, I'm stating fact wink.gif
Posted: Feb 3 2012, 09:44 AM
Please cancel account PDA5474