New 9/11 documentary on ABC

Democrats want it canceled

Posted: Sep 11 2006, 03:26 PM
QUOTE (hett @ Sep 11 2006, 01:54 PM)
I didn't hear Bush saying he would sue Michael Moore when his movie came out.

Thats becuse F911 was essentially true

It's not exactly a secret that the Clinton administration spit the bit on terrorism, more than once.

Starting in 1995, Clinton took actions against terrorism that were unprecedented in American history. He poured billions and billions of dollars into counterterrorism activities across the entire spectrum of the intelligence community. He poured billions more into the protection of critical infrastructure. He ordered massive federal stockpiling of antidotes and vaccines to prepare for a possible bioterror attack

In Congress, Clinton was thwarted by the conservative majority in virtually every attempt he made to pass legislation that would attack al Qaeda and terrorism. His 1996 omnibus terror bill was withered almost to the point of uselessness by attacks from the right; Jesse Helms and Trent Lott were openly dismissive of the threats Clinton spoke of.

Just before departing office, Clinton managed to make a deal with the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development to have some twenty nations close tax havens used by al Qaeda. His term ended before the deal was sealed, and the incoming Bush administration acted immediately to destroy the agreement.

The Bush administration was warned about a massive terror plot in the months before September by the security services of several countries, including Israel, Egypt, Germany and Russia. CIA Director George Tenet delivered a specific briefing on the matter to the administration on August 8, 2001. The warning's were not heeded. You want to blame someone for September 11th, look no further than your president.
Posted: Sep 11 2006, 03:41 PM
hes your president too.

This post has been edited by sec on Sep 11 2006, 03:41 PM

Posted: Sep 11 2006, 03:56 PM
QUOTE (sec @ Sep 11 2006, 04:41 PM)
hes your president too.

See what Ferris does is copy and paste off some leftist website, perhaps MichaelMoore.com or DailyKos.com and try and pass it as his own. No patriotic American ever uses the phrase "not my president" or "your president". Every American president is every American citizen's president. Bill Clinton was MY president, Jimmy Carter was MY president.
Posted: Sep 11 2006, 03:57 PM
QUOTE (ferris @ Sep 11 2006, 04:26 PM)
Thats becuse F911 was essentially true

I think there is alot of people that disagree with that statement.
Posted: Sep 11 2006, 03:58 PM
le sigh.
i was being antagonistic.
Posted: Sep 11 2006, 04:06 PM
QUOTE (hett @ Sep 11 2006, 05:56 PM)
See what Ferris does is copy and paste off some leftist website, perhaps MichaelMoore.com or DailyKos.com and try and pass it as his own. No patriotic American ever uses the phrase "not my president" or "your president". Every American president is every American citizen's president. Bill Clinton was MY president, Jimmy Carter was MY president.

no actually I wrote that wink.gif

perhaps it was copy and pasted from my other post, but i didnt feel the need to write it all over again. Is it plagerism if I copy and pasted my own post?
Posted: Sep 11 2006, 04:08 PM
QUOTE (sec @ Sep 11 2006, 05:41 PM)
hes your president too.

I don't claim him. He's your mess. You voted for him, you can be responsible for him
Posted: Sep 11 2006, 04:15 PM
QUOTE (ferris @ Sep 11 2006, 05:08 PM)
I don't claim him. He's your mess. You voted for him, you can be responsible for him

Thats where you can't separate what it is to be American, and what is means to be unpatriotic.
Posted: Sep 11 2006, 04:22 PM
QUOTE (ferris @ Sep 11 2006, 05:06 PM)
no actually I wrote that wink.gif

perhaps it was copy and pasted from my other post, but i didnt feel the need to write it all over again. Is it plagerism if I copy and pasted my own post?

Starting in 1995, Clinton took actions against terrorism that were unprecedented in American history. He poured billions and billions of dollars into counterterrorism activities across the entire spectrum of the intelligence community. He poured billions more into the protection of critical infrastructure. He ordered massive federal stockpiling of antidotes and vaccines to prepare for a possible bioterror attack

In Congress, Clinton was thwarted by the conservative majority in virtually every attempt he made to pass legislation that would attack al Qaeda and terrorism. His 1996 omnibus terror bill was withered almost to the point of uselessness by attacks from the right; Jesse Helms and Trent Lott were openly dismissive of the threats Clinton spoke of.

Just before departing office, Clinton managed to make a deal with the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development to have some twenty nations close tax havens used by al Qaeda. His term ended before the deal was sealed, and the incoming Bush administration acted immediately to destroy the agreement.

The Bush administration was warned about a massive terror plot in the months before September by the security services of several countries, including Israel, Egypt, Germany and Russia. CIA Director George Tenet delivered a specific briefing on the matter to the administration on August 8, 2001. The warning's were not heeded. You want to blame someone for September 11th, look no further than your president.

Really, you wrote that? Looks word from word to me. Unless of course, you're name is William Rivers Pitt

http://www.truthout.org/docs_03/101303A.shtml

Starting in 1995, Clinton took actions against terrorism that were unprecedented in American history. He poured billions and billions of dollars into counterterrorism activities across the entire spectrum of the intelligence community. He poured billions more into the protection of critical infrastructure. He ordered massive federal stockpiling of antidotes and vaccines to prepare for a possible bioterror attack.

In Congress, Clinton was thwarted by the reactionary conservative majority in virtually every attempt he made to pass legislation that would attack al Qaeda and terrorism. His 1996 omnibus terror bill, which included many of the anti-terror measures we now take for granted after September 11, was withered almost to the point of uselessness by attacks from the right; Jesse Helms and Trent Lott were openly dismissive of the threats Clinton spoke of.

Just before departing office, Clinton managed to make a deal with the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development to have some twenty nations close tax havens used by al Qaeda. His term ended before the deal was sealed, and the incoming Bush administration acted immediately to destroy the agreement

The administration was warned about a massive terror plot in the months before September by the security services of several countries, including Israel, Egypt, Germany and Russia. CIA Director George Tenet delivered a specific briefing on the matter to the administration on August 8, 2001.
Posted: Sep 11 2006, 04:24 PM
s-ferris.gif

mortgaged!
Posted: Sep 11 2006, 04:33 PM
Wow, prety sure that situation would be referred to as checkmate.
Posted: Sep 11 2006, 04:34 PM
QUOTE (Don_Arturo @ Sep 11 2006, 05:24 PM)
s-ferris.gif

mortgaged!

Maybe he is William Rivers Pitt
Posted: Sep 11 2006, 04:48 PM
Snapdragons, Hett... was...RIGHT?!?!?!?!

blink.gif sad.gif blink.gif sad.gif I feel like I just found out Santa wasn't real.
Posted: Sep 11 2006, 05:04 PM
QUOTE (hett @ Sep 11 2006, 04:22 PM)
Really, you wrote that? Looks word from word to me. Unless of course, you're name is William Rivers Pitt

http://www.truthout.org/docs_03/101303A.shtml

Starting in 1995, Clinton took actions against terrorism that were unprecedented in American history. He poured billions and billions of dollars into counterterrorism activities across the entire spectrum of the intelligence community. He poured billions more into the protection of critical infrastructure. He ordered massive federal stockpiling of antidotes and vaccines to prepare for a possible bioterror attack.

In Congress, Clinton was thwarted by the reactionary conservative majority in virtually every attempt he made to pass legislation that would attack al Qaeda and terrorism. His 1996 omnibus terror bill, which included many of the anti-terror measures we now take for granted after September 11, was withered almost to the point of uselessness by attacks from the right; Jesse Helms and Trent Lott were openly dismissive of the threats Clinton spoke of.

Just before departing office, Clinton managed to make a deal with the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development to have some twenty nations close tax havens used by al Qaeda. His term ended before the deal was sealed, and the incoming Bush administration acted immediately to destroy the agreement

The administration was warned about a massive terror plot in the months before September by the security services of several countries, including Israel, Egypt, Germany and Russia. CIA Director George Tenet delivered a specific briefing on the matter to the administration on August 8, 2001.

quality thumbs.gif
Posted: Sep 11 2006, 05:57 PM
QUOTE (Ruffles @ Sep 11 2006, 05:48 PM)
Snapdragons, Hett... was...RIGHT?!?!?!?!

blink.gif sad.gif blink.gif sad.gif I feel like I just found out Santa wasn't real.

Can you please ask Ferris to explain?
Posted: Sep 11 2006, 05:58 PM
is mommy not speaking to daddy again?
Posted: Sep 11 2006, 06:05 PM
QUOTE (sec @ Sep 11 2006, 05:58 PM)
is mommy not speaking to daddy again?

lol.gif
Posted: Sep 11 2006, 10:04 PM
QUOTE (ibbangin @ Sep 11 2006, 05:04 PM)
quality thumbs.gif

Wow. That's embarrassing.
Posted: Sep 11 2006, 10:13 PM
QUOTE (empresss @ Sep 11 2006, 10:04 PM)
Wow. That's embarrassing.

canadians should be rarley seen and never heard from tongue.gif
Posted: Sep 11 2006, 10:19 PM
QUOTE (ibbangin @ Sep 11 2006, 10:13 PM)
canadians should be rarley seen and never heard from tongue.gif

Sorry. That wasn't supposed ta be directed towards you. I should have quoted Ferris. smile.gif
Posted: Sep 11 2006, 10:27 PM
QUOTE (empresss @ Sep 11 2006, 10:19 PM)
Sorry. That wasn't supposed ta be directed towards you. I should have quoted Ferris. smile.gif

thats what i thought s-moon.gif tongue.gif
Posted: Sep 11 2006, 10:34 PM
QUOTE (ibbangin @ Sep 11 2006, 10:27 PM)
thats what i thought s-moon.gif tongue.gif

s-violin.gif
Posted: Sep 11 2006, 10:42 PM
Back to Ferris' douchebaggery.
Posted: Sep 11 2006, 10:51 PM
He may opt to take a few days vacation.
Posted: Sep 11 2006, 10:55 PM
yes i would say it is of the highest levels of douchebaggery
Attached Image Attached Image