http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2727325
Posted: Jan 11 2007, 03:17 AM
what a faggot.
Posted: Jan 11 2007, 04:38 AM
what a douche...

i hope he never makes it to cooperstown
Posted: Jan 11 2007, 06:13 AM
*yawn*

amphetamines? Is that the best they got? Ritalin and all its derivaties are amphetamines. What if he has ADD? Amphetamines don't make you stronger or quicker. They are just trying their hardest to tarnish him at this point.
Posted: Jan 11 2007, 07:46 AM
Amphetamine use was widespread in baseball due to the long season. It does suck that he tried to blame a teammate. At some point you have to stand up.
Posted: Jan 11 2007, 12:33 PM
QUOTE (AztecScientist @ Jan 11 2007, 07:13 AM)
*yawn*

amphetamines? Is that the best they got? Ritalin and all its derivaties are amphetamines. What if he has ADD? Amphetamines don't make you stronger or quicker. They are just trying their hardest to tarnish him at this point.

yah i agree that it's not nearly as bad as steroids, but is he completely retarded? if i was barry bonds the LAST thing i would want to do is test positive for ANYTHING.
Posted: Jan 11 2007, 12:35 PM
nice job pulling your teamate under the bus with you. Jag
Posted: Jan 11 2007, 06:22 PM
Bonds is a douchebag.
Posted: Jan 12 2007, 11:39 AM
how come some nut job hasn't shot this asshole yet? there has to be some baseball purist out there that has a rifle and one too few many brain cells to take this cock out so we don't have to listen to this bullshit anymore. this season is going to be terrible, more than likely he will be out the first 25 games, then there will be a big deal about his coming back. he won't come out strong, then about june/july he will hit about 10 to 15 homeruns and people will be talking about the record. then he will get hurt, come back at the end of the season hit a couple of more homeruns not get the record and have to come back next year to get the record he doesn't deserve anyway. please, someone shoot him.
Posted: Jan 12 2007, 03:11 PM
QUOTE (AztecScientist @ Jan 11 2007, 06:13 AM)
*yawn*

if you're not supposed to take it then you're not supposed to take it.

No Sudafed for you.