• 1) Vivas boobs. [ 0 ] [0.00%]
  • 2) Fatcampdropouts horselike teeth [ 1 ] [4.55%]
  • 3) Hetts fat ass and stupid poker stories. [ 8 ] [36.36%]
  • 4) Lack of pron (RIP red light district) [ 9 ] [40.91%]
  • 5) add your own reason. [ 4 ] [18.18%]
  • Total Votes: 22

Guests cannot vote
Posted on Sep 5 2007, 09:26 PM
impress me...and dont be a pussy and delete it this time ....

see where it goes...cause everyone of you regulars have agreed it isnt the same as it used to be...use this as a way to find out why.

Posted on Sep 5 2007, 09:44 PM
Or maybe it's the fact that some people finish school, and start careers and families and don't have time to mess around on the internet? Not all of us are divorced 30 something year-olds who have all the time in the world to make fun of everyones downfaults. Or maybe it's the high school like way some people starting forming their own cliques on here like at bad version of the movie Mean Girls and thought they were too good for everyone else? Maybe I'm wrong...just a thought. You sure do come back here a lot for someone that keeps complaining about how CS sucks, oh that's right, I forgot the 2nd sentence I wrote.
Posted on Sep 5 2007, 09:49 PM
what hett said...

plus, the lack of pr0n...
Posted on Sep 5 2007, 09:51 PM
QUOTE (hett @ Sep 5 2007, 10:44 PM)
Or maybe it's the high school like way some people starting forming their own cliques on here like at bad version of the movie Mean Girls and thought they were too good for everyone else? Maybe I'm wrong...just a thought. You sure do come back here a lot for someone that keeps complaining about how CS sucks, oh that's right, I forgot the 2nd sentence I wrote.

These grapes...they taste sour.
Posted on Sep 5 2007, 09:52 PM
i left cause i dont like fat people. that means you hett and viva.
Posted on Sep 5 2007, 09:57 PM
QUOTE (kmatt_333 @ Sep 5 2007, 09:51 PM)
These grapes...they taste sour.

lol.gif thats why I love you
Posted on Sep 5 2007, 10:01 PM
QUOTE (hett @ Sep 5 2007, 09:44 PM)
Or maybe it's the fact that some people finish school, and start careers and families and don't have time to mess around on the internet?

So I take it this excludes you? Since you're the biggest douche on this site.
Posted on Sep 5 2007, 10:02 PM
i think hett left to go think about a rebuttal...
Posted on Sep 5 2007, 10:05 PM
QUOTE (mr_money @ Sep 5 2007, 11:01 PM)
So I take it this excludes you? Since you're the biggest douche on this site.

Well since I'm STILL in school, I haven't started my career yet and I haven't started a family yet, I don't think this applies to me...but good one rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by hett on Sep 5 2007, 10:06 PM

Posted on Sep 5 2007, 10:06 PM
QUOTE (hett @ Sep 5 2007, 10:05 PM)
I haven't started a family yet

Didn't you propse to your GF?
Posted on Sep 5 2007, 10:10 PM
QUOTE (mr_money @ Sep 5 2007, 11:06 PM)
Didn't you propse to your GF?

Yea I did, but I'm in school in Gainesville, she's started her career in Tampa. I still live the college life, and I see her every few weeks.
Posted on Sep 5 2007, 11:46 PM
QUOTE (hett @ Sep 5 2007, 10:10 PM)
Yea I did, but I'm in school in Gainesville, she's started her career in Tampa.  I still live the college life, and I see her every few weeks.

So does that mean proposing to the woman you love and getting married to her doesn't constitute "starting a family"?

See, this is the reason I left here in the first place. Pig-headed oafs that are too stubborn to look at the big picture.

And speaking of looking at a big picture, this may not be that big a picture, but what is shows is something big... Buh-bye all.

This post has been edited by FatCampDropout6 on Sep 6 2007, 04:27 AM

Posted on Sep 6 2007, 12:21 AM
QUOTE (mr_money @ Sep 6 2007, 12:46 AM)
So does that mean proposing to the woman you love and getting married to her doesn't constitute "starting a family"?

See, this is the reason I left here in the first place. Pig-headed oafs that are too stubborn to look at the big picture.

And speaking of looking at a big picture, this may not be that big a picture, but what is shows is something big... Buh-bye all.

You can split hairs all you want if thats what gets you off. When I say starting a family, I'm specifically referring to people like Jake, Junkie and others that have had children and are married. I have no interest in arguing with all you fucking douchebags anymore, but I'm sure you are all enjoying coming back over here to CS and "causing trouble".
Posted on Sep 6 2007, 07:00 AM
QUOTE (mr_money @ Sep 6 2007, 12:46 AM)

I thought it was because your job blocked this site? Actually, I think that's why LEE left too. And Magpie.

thumbs.gif
Posted on Sep 6 2007, 07:30 AM
QUOTE (hett @ Sep 6 2007, 12:21 AM)
but I'm sure you are all enjoying coming back over here to CS and "causing trouble".

lol.gif
Posted on Sep 6 2007, 08:03 AM
QUOTE (hett @ Sep 5 2007, 10:44 PM)
Or maybe it's the high school like way some people starting forming their own cliques on here like at bad version of the movie Mean Girls and thought they were too good for everyone else?

There was a good version of Mean Girls?

blink.gif
Posted on Sep 6 2007, 08:49 AM
fyi
i did get married.... i did finish school, i come back here because after i check my email and look at pron, i get bored, so i look around a few forums.
i come back here occasionally to hope against hope that it has picked up.

so keep being a d-bag and proving me (us) right that it sux here.

cs is dead....at the hands of a few choice assholes.
RIP
Posted on Sep 6 2007, 09:12 AM
nurses killed cs drink.gif
Posted on Sep 6 2007, 09:46 AM
QUOTE (captnfukkinhowdy @ Sep 6 2007, 09:49 AM)
cs is dead....at the hands of a few choice assholes.
RIP

Well thank you for taking the blame.

*tips hat to you*
Posted on Sep 6 2007, 09:51 AM
cs blows. everyone should quit posting.
Posted on Sep 6 2007, 10:32 AM
QUOTE (TylerDurden @ Sep 6 2007, 08:03 AM)

blink.gif

Not to go completely off topic but YES!!!!!
Posted on Sep 6 2007, 10:36 AM
QUOTE (TylerDurden @ Sep 6 2007, 09:03 AM)

blink.gif

Yea, I would nail all of them hump.gif
Posted on Sep 6 2007, 10:37 AM
QUOTE (tim @ Sep 6 2007, 10:51 AM)

pull the plug Tim, pull the plug
Posted on Sep 6 2007, 11:06 AM
I signed up just in time for the "Death Rattle" for the so called good-ol-days...

I remember Momo and Aurelia s-tits.gif I know why Tristen doesn't post here anymore s-jerkoff.gif I remember when thes place was all about bitching at one another. Every one hated someone and so on and so on. Newbies had to put up with months of crap for some right of passage...

I think this place has gotten better. Yeah it's a little slower pace but who gives a fuck?!? The group who actually posts regularly gets along and has fun. Having a family shouldn't stop that. It seems to me that the ones who randomly show up to cause trouble just miss the "good-ol-days" I say BRING IT ON!!!

Yeah... and we miss the pron thumbs.gif
Posted on Sep 6 2007, 11:34 AM
QUOTE (tim @ Sep 6 2007, 10:51 AM)

drink.gif

QFT

This post has been edited by donvito on Sep 6 2007, 11:34 AM