hello momo...

hows work thumbs.gif
Posted: Sep 8 2004, 02:26 PM
QUOTE (DATT @ Sep 8 2004, 02:21 PM)
hello momo...

hows work thumbs.gif

Sucks... hoping to be home soon wink.gif
Posted: Sep 8 2004, 02:34 PM
My favorite pic is still the one where it is just her face without makeup. Natural beauty I tell you. Combine that with dat azz, those mams and it just makes me want to smack it up, flip it, rub it down.

OHNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! tongue.gif

Posted: Sep 8 2004, 02:36 PM
QUOTE (JackDan @ Sep 8 2004, 02:21 PM)
that's it I am moving to Brazil

She lives in the US no need to go all the way to Brazil... Besides I'm going there first! LOL cool.gif
Posted: Sep 8 2004, 02:40 PM
QUOTE (pres @ Sep 8 2004, 01:36 PM)
She lives in the US no need to go all the way to Brazil... Besides I'm going there first! LOL cool.gif

I say instead of saving up your cash for spring break people, we need a slacker holiday in Rio during Carnival. I for one would go if others were in on it.
Posted: Sep 8 2004, 02:45 PM
hmm i myself like south beach.. man does that place never sleep.. its like a all week party there..
Posted: Sep 8 2004, 02:47 PM
QUOTE (shockxg @ Sep 8 2004, 02:45 PM)
hmm i myself like south beach.. man does that place never sleep.. its like a all week party there..

You're making me homesick, stop. sad.gif
Posted: Sep 8 2004, 02:50 PM
QUOTE (JackDan @ Sep 8 2004, 02:21 PM)
that's it I am moving to Brazil

You can get mayo here in the states...
Posted: Sep 8 2004, 02:55 PM
HEY, last time i was there was in Feb.
dont worry.
Posted: Sep 8 2004, 02:56 PM
Might need to get home from work soon Momo and post that deleted ass shot. the discussion is starting to sway. Wouldn't want the natives to get restless.
Posted: Sep 8 2004, 02:59 PM
QUOTE (pres @ Sep 8 2004, 02:36 PM)

I am just saying if this is the type of women that come out Brazil... then I am there...
Posted: Sep 8 2004, 03:23 PM
And a pierced navel, too?

Ok, I found words for Momo's beauty.

Like a lance through armor, her beauty peirces the soul. wub.gif

*Gets Portugese for Dummies book*

This post has been edited by Hartski on Sep 8 2004, 03:23 PM

Posted: Sep 8 2004, 03:29 PM
Portuguese for Dummies? ahahahaha

I dont think they have that biggrin.gif Portuguese is so hard that sometimes I think my broken English is easyer!

This post has been edited by *Momo|MIB* on Sep 8 2004, 03:30 PM

Posted: Sep 8 2004, 03:30 PM
Catead!!!! I know I may have spelled it wrong but that all the creol my father taught me.
Posted: Sep 8 2004, 03:31 PM
QUOTE (*Momo|MIB* @ Sep 8 2004, 03:29 PM)
Portuguese for Dummies? ahahahaha

I dont think they have that biggrin.gif Portuguese is so hard that sometimes I think my broken English is easyer!

I bet your voice and accent are sexy, too.
Posted: Sep 8 2004, 03:32 PM
I was just sitting here thinking about the title of this thread when a question came into my mind...

Can you really have "Too much boobs?"

I have to answer no!!! You can never have an over abundance of bare breasts. No matter how many I see I still want to see another.

Posted: Sep 8 2004, 03:36 PM
QUOTE (randreucci @ Sep 8 2004, 03:32 PM)
I was just sitting here thinking about the title of this thread when a question came into my mind...

Can you really have "Too much boobs?"

I have to answer no!!! You can never have an over abundance of bare breasts. No matter how many I see I still want to see another.

Im gonna have to agree. Tits are cool.
Posted: Sep 8 2004, 03:36 PM
the're great!
Posted: Sep 8 2004, 03:40 PM
QUOTE (*Momo|MIB* @ Sep 8 2004, 03:36 PM)

o you have an equally awesome sister? Possibly a twin? wub.gif
Posted: Sep 8 2004, 03:47 PM
Yeah,

Her name is Gisele Bunchen but shes too skinny biggrin.gif tongue.gif
Posted: Sep 8 2004, 03:49 PM
QUOTE (*Momo|MIB* @ Sep 8 2004, 04:36 PM)

OK, I am going to have to ask the one question that every guy (and probably girls) on this board wants to know.

Lets just say after a night of clubbing and drinking, have you ever had a same sex encounter with another hottie like yourself? AND IF SO, we need some details!

If we get the right answer this thread is going to BLOW up! SMACK!
Posted: Sep 8 2004, 03:59 PM
QUOTE (*Momo|MIB* @ Sep 8 2004, 03:36 PM)

Tits are awesome, I agree thumbs.gif
Posted: Sep 8 2004, 04:05 PM
Sorry, this thread can blow down but im very old fashioned and I never touched another girl. My ex bf wanted to have a 3some and I was even considering it, but we never had a chance...Well, anyways, that is different from meeting a girl and making out with her. If you're not looking to make your man horny, you're gay and Im not (no ofense if s/o here is). I've never even had sex with any guys other than the 3 long term bfs i had

So no, and to tell you the truth I have very few girlfriends, not every girl likes me when they first meet me and I cant help that sad.gif You cant foretell the future but I dont see myself rolling in bed with a female unless there is a real cock involved. I can say with no shame that I LOVE the cock wink.gif
Posted: Sep 8 2004, 04:13 PM
QUOTE (*Momo|MIB* @ Sep 8 2004, 04:05 PM)

So no, and to tell you the truth I have very few girlfriends, not every girl likes me when they first meet me and I cant help that sad.gif You cant foretell the future but I dont see myself rolling in bed with a female unless there is a real cock involved. I can say with no shame that I LOVE the cock wink.gif

That c an be a good thing, Not all people have alot of girlfriends, and a women liking cock is always good thumbs.gif
Posted: Sep 8 2004, 04:16 PM
She gets more and more likable every post she makes. I'm lovin it.
GO MOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!