I hate lesbians

No lie....im being serious

Posted: Jun 4 2005, 06:02 PM
So yeah I hate most lesbians, call me a bigot bastard but I can say that if you’re a lesbian and you introduce your self that way I won’t like you hands down I will likely loathe you. I wish I had a cool story like some lesbian took my girl but really it’s a sad story dealing with me and high school and always arguing with “dikes” you know the 5’3 girls with the huge shirts, timberlands, corn rolls, gold grills, and there fine ass girlfriends? And at once I felt bad about my biased judgment and was moving on, and just like some poor minority thinking cops aren’t bad and then getting pulled over, cavity searched and beaten with night sticks or a middle class “Caucasian” who realized that all minorities aren’t bad and have to watch his girl make love to two minorities with 12 inch cocks while he watches and masturbates sad…alone…and slightly turned on (Thank you Dave Chappell) I have reverted back to my old hate filled ways….

No I don’t say lesbians are going to hell…or gay people in general, I have a lot of gay friends (boy and girl) and I don’t mind. But! There is one brand of lesbian that really pisses me off, and that’s the anti dick lesbian. Now here is my thing…all girls love the cock end of story hell you cant have happiness with out “Pi-ness” pronounced hap pi•ness. But hey what ever floats your boat chica, but don’t fucking yell at me for having one! Don’t tell me why girls are better lovers, and why the penis is a pointless organ that causes guys to do stupid shit, we know that all ready! Fuck ive had it 21 years you think I would know a thing or two about having to explain to that 6’3 special forces guy back from Iraq with six months worth of sexual tension built up why I was talking to his girl and trust me the first twenty times I learned that “Yeah its not my fault the little guy down stairs all him” doesn’t get you to far…well it depends there are some awkward stories but im not going there. Anyway don’t fucking think that because you dont have a dick and can give birth that makes you better then me! Shit if I went on a rant and began yelling about why men are better then women how far will I get? But it’s fine for a lesbian to get on stage and rant about the idiotic man and the beautiful flower of a woman’s vagina and how only another pixie shall pick it. Hell you dont even have a dick how can you tell me about mine!!!!!?!?!?!

And don’t get me started on the fucking strap on! OHHHHHHHH! You mother fucker!! You can tell me you hate penis, you think im stupid for having one and then go and fuck your girl while yelling “whose your daddy!?” NO! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOO! So yeah this is a pointless thread but fuck you for reading it…

I’m just pissed…got yelled at by a lesbian for “talking” to her girlfriend. who started the conversation with fucking me because of a book I was reading and began to tell me about MY penis and why MY penis is the spawn of Satan and why MY penis has us in Iraq and why MY penis is the reason for women not being able to vote for blah blah blah and shit my penis is a evil little bastard….

They should be happy...we have Bush in the white house? I khid I khid tongue.gif

This post has been edited by DgtlCalm on Jun 4 2005, 06:08 PM

Posted: Jun 4 2005, 06:05 PM
lol.gif lol.gif

good rant Dante. I never got the strap-on thing either blink.gif
Posted: Jun 4 2005, 06:09 PM
QUOTE (DgtlCalm @ Jun 4 2005, 06:02 PM)

all girls love the cock end of story hell you cant have happiness with out “Pi-ness” pronounced hap pi•ness. But hey what ever floats your boat chica, but don’t fucking yell at me for having one!

HAHAHAHAHAHA lol.gif lol.gif

You're my new favorite. I think I'm putting that as my signiture.
Posted: Jun 4 2005, 06:58 PM
All every woman really wants, be it mother, senator, nun, is some serious deep-dickin'.
Posted: Jun 4 2005, 07:08 PM
You're so wise. rolleyes.gif
Posted: Jun 4 2005, 07:49 PM
QUOTE (DgtlCalm @ Jun 4 2005, 07:02 PM)
...who started the conversation with fucking me because of a book I was reading...

I'm curious to know what book made her snap on you.
Posted: Jun 4 2005, 07:53 PM
preach on, brother
Posted: Jun 4 2005, 08:32 PM
QUOTE (Jack Burton @ Jun 4 2005, 08:49 PM)

rolleyes.gif
Attached Image Attached Image
Posted: Jun 4 2005, 11:47 PM

And don’t get me started on the fucking strap on! OHHHHHHHH! You mother fucker!! You can tell me you hate penis, you think im stupid for having one and then go and fuck your girl while yelling “whose your daddy!?” NO! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Man I couldn't have said it better my self. Why would a girl who likes another girl want to be fucked by a rubber version of a mans pride? I don't understand.

ATENTION ALL DIKES, LESBOS AND CARPET MUNCHERS:
I HAVE A COCK THAT CAN BE USED AT ANY POINT YOU
FEEL THE URGE TO BE PENITRATED.

PS
YOU GIRLFRIEND CAN COME TOO. thumbs.gif
Posted: Jun 5 2005, 01:00 AM
Dont tell us about it,,,,go tell them about it. Go to the gay bars and mount the bar and bitch out those feminazis and slap them with reality. Who are they to judge your dick? Unless they are willing to sample it, they just dont know....How Dare They!

rolleyes.gif
Posted: Jun 5 2005, 05:28 AM
QUOTE (Jack Burton @ Jun 4 2005, 09:49 PM)

The last fucking book in the dark towers series by Steven King, I know "what the fuck?" I just assumed she wasnt a fan tongue.gif
Posted: Jun 5 2005, 11:24 AM
But it’s fine for a lesbian to get on stage and rant about the idiotic man and the beautiful flower of a woman’s vagina and how only another pixie shall pick it. Hell you dont even have a dick how can you tell me about mine!!!!!?!?!?!

okay I seriously want a forum for dgtlcalm to rant in...

this shit is hilarious... a good read that is for sure.
Posted: Jun 5 2005, 11:53 AM
Man, Dante... That was classic.
Posted: Jun 5 2005, 12:21 PM
QUOTE (donvito @ Jun 4 2005, 09:32 PM)
rolleyes.gif

dammit they spelled my name wrong on the cover of my own damn book. those motherfuckers. mad.gif
Posted: Jun 5 2005, 12:23 PM
lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif
Posted: Jun 5 2005, 05:13 PM
user posted image
Posted: Jun 5 2005, 05:25 PM
QUOTE (Aero @ Jun 5 2005, 06:13 PM)
user posted image

i support that picture thumbs.gif
Posted: Jun 5 2005, 05:27 PM
*applauds dante*

i LOVE rants.
Posted: Jun 5 2005, 06:47 PM
Damn man, you've been on a roll here lately with the rants. Keep up the good work.
Posted: Jun 5 2005, 09:56 PM
QUOTE (Mickey_thacker @ Jun 5 2005, 08:47 PM)
Damn man, you've been on a roll here lately with the rants. Keep up the good work.

You what that means? IM going to try to do a 3rd rant sometime next week or the week after and fuck it all to hell...it is the way of the world sad.gif
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 12:35 AM
ruffles, i guess we'll have to keep our e-lesbian relationship on the DL from now on. we don't want to be hated by dante sad.gif
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 12:41 AM
No, no its cool. We're not the crazy 5'3" big t-shirt wearing, dick hating kind with butch haircuts.

We just find each other e-irresistible. Nothing wrong with that. lol.gif

I'm hoping for a Chasing Amy type of effect too. Maybe once we are e-lesbians the hot, sweet guys will come arunnin.

If not at least we have each other. thumbs.gif
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 12:47 AM
QUOTE (Ruffles @ Jun 6 2005, 01:41 AM)
No, no its cool. We're not the crazy 5'3" big t-shirt wearing, dick hating kind with butch haircuts.

We just find each other e-irresistible. Nothing wrong with that. lol.gif

I'm hoping for a Chasing Amy type of effect too. Maybe once we are e-lesbians the hot, sweet guys will come arunnin.

If not at least we have each other. thumbs.gif

maybe when the sweet guys do come a runnin' we can keep one in the closet just to bring out on occassion for play time.
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 12:50 AM
lol.gif lol.gif Gotta spice it up.
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 12:53 AM
QUOTE (Tristen @ Jun 6 2005, 01:47 AM)
maybe when the sweet guys do come a runnin' we can keep one in the closet just to bring out on occassion for play time.

oooooooooo! pick me, pick me

::raises hand::