|Join Date:||15-July 07|
|Posts Per Day:||0|
|Race:||White / Caucasian|
|Smoke / Drink:||No / Yes|
also follow the Red Sox a bit
|Favorite Shows:||too many|
|About Me:||me (m)|
pron. The objective case of I1.
1. Used as the direct object of a verb: He assisted me.
2. Used as the indirect object of a verb: They offered me a ride.
3. Used as the object of a preposition: This letter is addressed to me.
4. Informal Used as a predicate nominative: It's me. See Usage Notes at be, but, I1.
5. Nonstandard Used reflexively as the indirect object of a verb: I bought me a new car.